26’ Brody Smith transferring to Maryville

2 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

MH.....Eye thaink tha Smiths mite bee orr haiv allreddy mooved intwo a area ov tha citee thait wuz annexed a fue yeer ago....Formurrlee knowed az tha powerfull EA block ov Blunt Cowntee (EA = Easturn Allin-wick)......:popcorneater:

I’m gonna need a translator for this one… what the heck

I love watching Bearden people on here complaining about recruiting when they have the scummiest rrecruiting coach in the state.  Maryville has always gotten the players they want and I guess ole Jones thought he could swindle a few good years recruiting players and then playing in public school. But karma is a _____________ ole Jonesy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

So this business that you are alluding to won't make them money? Free land/discounted land isn't helping their pockets?

It’s pretty obvious the business has made the money; that’s why they want to build more, and when you got half the real estate team for Blount County and surrounding areas on your booster club, they can get you some good ole land.

1 hour ago, RakingCoal said:

I love watching Bearden people on here complaining about recruiting when they have the scummiest rrecruiting coach in the state.  Maryville has always gotten the players they want and I guess ole Jones thought he could swindle a few good years recruiting players and then playing in public school. But karma is a _____________ ole Jonesy

What’s actually really funny is that Maryville fans have been denying the fact that they recruit for years. youth programs, middle schools, and even high school sometimes. But now it’s funny to see them hide in the shadows and come up with every excuse possible. That’s the funny part. As someone who had kids who played football zoned for William Blunt, and playing youth football, taking my kids to football games, I’ve seen what Maryville does with every single player from that team and parents. This team the other team etc, and what? Nobody talks about it, or perhaps it’s just common to have coaches on a high school football team come up to you and talk to you about your six-year-old child “having a better future.”

Now let me make this very clear. I don't have a problem with kids transferring. I think if the parents allow it and the player wants to do it, go ahead, but the fact that the fans on this website try to act like their high school is just so needy and clean. And he never recruits when that gets blown up; they just hide in the shadows to try to come up with any excuse; we’re just laughing it off as just a simple move. That’s the funny part.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, MissHawking said:

It’s pretty obvious the business has made the money; that’s why they want to build more, and when you got half the real estate team for Blount County and surrounding areas on your booster club, they can get you some good ole land.

So therefore they will take more money like I originally said

1 hour ago, MissHawking said:

What’s actually really funny is that Maryville fans have been denying the fact that they recruit for years. youth programs, middle schools, and even high school sometimes. But now it’s funny to see them hide in the shadows and come up with every excuse possible. That’s the funny part. As someone who had kids who played football zoned for William Blunt, and playing youth football, taking my kids to football games, I’ve seen what Maryville does with every single player from that team and parents. This team the other team etc, and what? Nobody talks about it, or perhaps it’s just common to have coaches on a high school football team come up to you and talk to you about your six-year-old child “having a better future.”

Now let me make this very clear. I don't have a problem with kids transferring. I think if the parents allow it and the player wants to do it, go ahead, but the fact that the fans on this website try to act like their high school is just so needy and clean. And he never recruits when that gets blown up; they just hide in the shadows to try to come up with any excuse; we’re just laughing it off as just a simple move. That’s the funny part.

MH we down't recroot....We haiv Inn Eye El (NIL) bennyfits wif Christmas Day garbige pick-up tho.....Maikin' peepull's fewchure betterur and holidays haippyiur....:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, MissHawking said:

Hmm didnt their coach get into the real estate business? If so makes alot of sense I guess 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, MissHawking said:

Huh.

I learned something new today.