Top 10 Pitchers in the State

ktg15

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig Cobb for Farragut has proven himself....ask anybody who has faced him in the past two years... he is solid...his ability to locate three pitches and his ability to compete makes him as good as he is. Some have brought up Zach Bowman on here, well this weekend the 6th of march at the east tennessee play day, we will get the chance to see Cobb's Admirals a better hitting team face the Bowman's Cats who has the hardest thrower.

umm i will apologize for my last post....my acquired the knowledge today that most likely neither cobb nor bowman will be pitching in this weekends farragut vs central match-up due to cobb pitching in the next weeks district games and bowmans suspension for the first two games for wearing improper headgear to school.

Everyone in Middle tn rememebers former Tullahoma & MTSU pitching star, 1st rd draft choice of Tampa Bay Dewon Brazelton. He will probably be in the rotation this year. Saying that brings me to Tullahoma RHP Kenny Griffin who is 6'4" probably does not throw quiet as hard as Brazelton in high school but hs cahnge up & curve ball is way ahead of Dewon's at this stage. Griffin if he contiues to improve at WK is a definite future draft choice and would have to be one of the top pitchers in high school this year. By the way his fastball will probably hit 88 as it is.

Guest roundtripper

hatcet, you would't know a good pitcher if they bit you on the butt. those guys can't even break 80mph. this thread is about the best pitchers not average ones. you don't know much about baseball do you.

I think the Milan Bulldogs have 3 great pitchers this year....John Latham is a RHP throwing around 82 or so with an excellent curveball....then there is Jonathon White who is a freshman throwing around 85-87 mph (and remember...he's only a freshman)....and last would be senior Gray Scott who doesn't throw quite as hard as Jonathon, but can throw any pitch at any time for a strike. All of these pitchers are 1-0 this season winning games BIG!! Look out for em', they're pretty good. :D