Soddy Daisy Investigation

FR615

News reports of a police investigation going on into Soddy Daisy wrestling. 3 detectives on it. Heard some rumors about this last week and a wife that was removed as the account manager for the program which is an entirely separate issue from the investigation. I have a lot respect for Ulric and very surprised by this.

Edited by FR615

1 hour ago, FR615 said:

News reports of a police investigation going on into Soddy Daisy wrestling. 3 detectives on it. Heard some rumors about this last week and a wife that was removed as the account manager for the program which is an entirely separate issue from the investigation. I have a lot respect for Ulric and very surprised by this.

I haven’t seen any news reports of anything but maybe I’m blind. I did hear about their elite coach leaving because he wasn’t going to be paid as much as he thought he was worth. But hadn’t heard of an investigation yet.

Posted (edited)

It was reported on wrcb news channel  4 in Chattanooga tonight. He is on currently on leave. Hate it for Ulric and can’t see him covering up anything illegal. Very Serious investigation though.

Edited by FR615

29 minutes ago, FR615 said:

It was reported on wrcb news channel  4 in Chattanooga tonight. He is on currently on leave. Hate it for Ulric and can’t see him covering up anything illegal. Very Serious investigation though.

Just saw I on Channel3 app. Absolutely hate that happening and hopefully nothing comes of it, 

• Upvote 1

I have only heard positive things about Coach Winesburg. I have also heard some of the accusations which are concerning especially considering the police is involved but they sure don’t seem like the coach I’ve heard so many positive things about prior to this. 

@cobrakid8 do you have any information? 

Hoping you can confirm that none of this is true. 

On 4/12/2024 at 3:19 PM, FR615 said:

If so much respect for him.... why post this?

NOTHING has been proven to be true.

On 4/12/2024 at 5:14 PM, ObseverW said:

I haven’t seen any news reports of anything but maybe I’m blind. I did hear about their elite coach leaving because he wasn’t going to be paid as much as he thought he was worth. But hadn’t heard of an investigation yet.

Elite coach? Hes good. Not elite

Arguably an elite competitor.

But, the money hes asking for.... doesn't match his results.

Mark my words.....greed is ruining the future of SD.

SAD

• Upvote 1