Clinton alumnus complains about football leadershi

orangenblack

Are you kidding me CCHSJETS i mean seriously haha give the guy a chance.... well he's had 4 years and hasnt had a winning season yet i think thats about as good a chance as ur going to have and since u said the stuff about him getting rid of politics u must not know about clinton sports in general because thats all they are is politics

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trully think the man has done a great job in surrounding himself with the right people, coaches in particular. He was able to unload a defensive back coach with many, many, "SHORT Comings" prior to the season this year. Just give Catlett one more year. With a good coaching staff at hand, he will deliver.

[Edited by pioneer8991 on 12-19-02 8:21A]

He saw the writing on the wall, and jumped ship. Just like some of the coaches that went with Catlett left, They do not have the athletes to win in region 3-4A. Politics have played to much of a role in the pressure on him. If I were him I would leave and go were he could show his ability where they have athletes.

He must not know a thing about football. If he is a Clinton Alumnus did he play. Does he see the kids in the Hallways? Who does he sugguest they get. Oh I know this one he wants one of those Central coaches that are great recruiters, and do what they do. The athelets have not been at Clinton.

Clinton fans are dillusional. They are the most unrealistic people on the face of the earth if they honestly think they have the talent right now to compete in 3-4A. Yeah, Lopez and Rodd were great high school players, but not close to being D-1 prospects. Their senior year they had several good skill players, but lacked a solid offensive and defensive line. In my opinion, their defense has killed them the last few years. Who coaches the defense out there? Catlett, or one of the assistants?