TOP FIELDS

Skyhawk

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should check out the things 1st year coach Phil Clark has done to Bartlett. With limited funding and a park commision who wont allow much, coach has turned it into a great playing field. New dirt, new mound, new home and visitors bullpens, and a one of a kind behind the dugout locker room. There is also plans for an indoor facility behind the field, and a giant wall in left(heaven knows we need it, 312 down the line and 345 in dead center).

i play at harding which isnt the best field in the world either but its all we can work with school wont give much money....and i kind of like their mound but i do see what ur talkin bout....but i also play there like 4 times a year so ive gotten used to it

[Edited by chippermha on 3-2-03 10:50P]

steveoplayer, how could you think marshall county's feild is even decent. It's trecherous. There is a ditch in short right. it's a football/baseball feild combo. Not to mention the huge lip around the infeild which is especially bad around first.and there is a sand trap in right feild as well. No way this feild is even in the top 100 feilds.