Best Coach in Knoxville area?

billygoat2

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Wright at Fulton may be able to win games and have his teams play hard, but it sure does take him a long time to get me my camp shirts.

Coach Eldridge at Anderson County does a respectable job. I would give him higher ratings if he would pay up in time for my office pools.

Coach Mitchell at AE is by far the funniest and most entertaining.

Coach Blevins is as prepared as any high school coach around. Heck, his wife might know more about baskets than I do.

Coach Baumann's teams sure do peak at tournament time but his chair-banging is making some of his assistants nervous.

Coach Nelson just keeps on winning.

Coach Darden sure does want a lot of tapes all the time.

Coach Lindsey gets best dressed for summer camps.

Coach Norris is the best looking coach in ET (at least that is what my wife says).

Coach Dodgen bought me a hot dog once so he is real high on my list.

Coach Rines provides good bench entertainment during summer camps.

But my number 1 coach of all time does not even coach anymore. Coach Manny Moore from Cosby. Anybody that can get his post players to rebound a 30 foot bomb and kick out for another 30 foot bomb has my respect. Congrats Manny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest CubsFan

This can be a toss up. Fulton's Jody Wright and AE's Charles Mitchell. Both coaches get the job done year in and year out. Both coaches has been to the championships but haven't won it but soon or later, it will happen.

Now the inside scoop on Chris Lindsey of Knoxville West. Its good that he stepped down as coach. Its like this, if you cut a big time player by the name of Chris Wiley, you should've been let go then. Yeah, that's the same Chris Wiley that went to Fulton and became one of the best players in Knoxville. So is Coach Lindsey really as smart as you're saying he is?

New West Coach, Gary Petko, will show you how to coach.