best at 140?

sly

Guest BigFatFan

No Sly, Creagan can't play, He is a Bradley boy, the only time anyone wants to let him play is if they want to lose. Just kidding he is a great wrestler! Any thought on where he is going next year! He is a senior, right?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at Father Ryan this past weekend, and i got to see some of the good 140's, Davis from Franklin who was ranked 5th, was a little disappointing and didnt even place, Toler from Mt. Juliet, who was ranked 6th came in 5th, and in my opinion had some calls go against him in the semi Finals against Father Ryan and never really did finish the tournament strong after that match, That was his 1st loss, and the Farrafut Kid beat both of them, but in my opinion, he caught them both at the right time because i think Davis and Toler can both beat him...

Don't look over your shoulder, because someone is gaining on you. And that someone is. . . Bobby Musser from Brentwood. When he gets in wrestling shape from playing football for the Class 5A State Champion Bruins, this sophomore transfer from Nevada will be in the mix. Technically and mentally, this kid will wear you out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I heard they have most of their team coming back. Who is the next coach?  Also, what about Chester County? That one has been open for a while.  Gibson County also???
    • Marion had no answer for groves last year and he’s added a lot of weight since last year already. And the other groves Marion couldn’t block…he’ll be back.
    • Hmmmmm……doe dee doe doe….i drove the lawnmower down to practice today…….hmmmm…… we got some new faces………. One can run faster than my lawnmower in fifth gear…… a few will be disappointed come November that they jumped ship and went down to that sewage facility……. You can bet the lawnmower on that. 
    • I don't know what's going on in the town of McMinnville, but I've read this and it's disturbing.  I'm a "player" person, and I want what's best for the player. If a player gets cut off the team because she said the "F word" then good grief. I mean, come on guys. I wish there was a way for the player to transfer to a different program and just play ball. There are a lot of athletes that are stuck because they're in crappy situations regarding their team/coach. This is player just happens to be one them.
    • Won't happen. College coaches will back the coach every time and it cost this young lady her senior season. Looks like the player may be right on this one. School let her  go after one season. This stuff happens more than you think.