Coffee County Vacancy?

spanfre

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Coach Price is named the new coach at Coffee County they'll be getting one of the hardest working coaches I've ever seen. I don't know what the talent level is at Coffee Co. right now but you can rest assured that they will be prepared to play on Friday nights. A note to the Coffee Co. players..."the weight room is your new best friend". Coffee Co. football will be stronger and in top condition before the start of the season next year. If the players work hard they'll be as successful as their talent allows and then some. Best of luck to Coach Price(if he does get the job).

I saw the press release from this morning about Price getting the job. According to the director at 8:30 last night, no one had been hired. Is he (Price) obligated with a verbal reply? or was the director misleading the board when he said they were only "close?"

Also, what is he getting paid? The board didn't approve enough last night to cover what he would need, not with a supplement.

OK-It's time to get behind the new coach and let HIM do his job. If he needs anything, I'm sure he will ask. Otherwise all decisions regarding HIS team should be left up to him. If he's a good coach all he will need is support, not advise. It's time for Coffee County football to get back on track.