Coffee County Vacancy?

spanfre

Guest slider2002

Now everyone knows that Coffee Co is run by a dictator not the school board. May be there are a few people there that have the ear of the right person. That has to be the strangest situation I have ever heard of. I heard that the AD and principal don't know who has been interviewed. I hope that's not true!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about the principal but the AD knows who has been interviewed and who has been offered the job and who has turned it down and who said no thanks I think I will pass. I think they need to get someone in there as quick as possible. I would seriously be surprised if they don't get someone by next week. But then again they have surprised me before. :confused:

Slider you know that situation very well and you know who the dictator and his little flunkies are as well. The board members are pretty good people who have the well being of the kids at heart. I think you are probably wrong about the AD however. He and Chairman Mao are very tight so he knows exactly what is going on. The principal......does not have a clue.....about anything.

RUMOR CONTROL IN NEIGHBORING COUNTIES STATE THAT A COACH FROM FRANKLIN CO. IS INTERESTED IN THE JOB.....I JUST CAN'T FIND OUT WHICH ONE....AND IF IT IS ONE OF THE HIGH SCHOOL OR JUNIOR HIGH COACHES....HECK THIS COUNTY IS SO FULL OF COACHES IT MIGHT EVEN BE ONE OF THE PRINCIPALS....?

To the statement that they have not offered the job to anyone that is a pride saving lie. I think after the school board meeting tonight theat they will be offering the job again tomorrow. I guess we shall see. If the job get rejected this time all of there top applicant's will have turned it down and they will have to regroup on the whole situation.

[Edited by mynameis on 1-13-03 8:51A]