Coffee County Vacancy?

spanfre

Guest slider2002

Who is the D-Cordinator at Gallitan? Also I heard that a coach that had been in Florida who moved back to Manchester to be near his family didn't even get an interview. Makes you wonder about that school system!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like the people at Coffee County are seeing it is just not that easy to hire a coach to come to Coffee County. It is one thing to bring in a bunch of guys interview them and offer them the job. It is another thing to get the better coaches to accept a job at a school like this. I know of at least two guys who really wanted this job who didn't make the final list. Before the coach leaves the interview, the last question you ask needs to be "Will you take this job if we offer it to you?" Way too many coaches use the interview process to force pay raises at the schools where they are employed.

Guest slider2002

tk6under, yes I know he is a baseball coach, but he also coached football at a 5A High School for I think 8 years. And being from the area should get him at least an interview.

Boys I have said all along that you should hire Hershman and Murray to coach. They could also do the stellar play by play from the sidelines.......and run the whole kit and kubutal from some dark corner of Jiffy Burger. I will agree with another post....they have the best kids in the world there.....just bad people who make the decisions.

Even if they find a coach this week what are they going to do about getting him into the system. Is he going to be here for the rest of this year or are they going to wait until the summer. Let's hope that they can get him in as soon as possible and get the ball rolling for next year. Let's hope they can find a qualified guy first.