who is the best linebacker in tennessee??

bobcats44sjk

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darren Mustin at 6'2 225 hes perfect fit for college football 4.5 speed and tremendous strenth align together with a great heart and more passion for the game then anyone i've ever seen in a HS FB player. This kid is not a fancy player but has heart, passion, and a tremendous feel for the game with killer instincts. Any college would be lucky to have him on there team!!!

Anthony McAllister of Austin East is tremendous hitter. Brings a load. Very quick and relentless in pursuit. He will be a junior next year but will be one of the best LBs iin the state. Led roadrunners in tackles as a freshman and sophomore. Already has several touchdowns on interceptions and fumble recoveries.

Don't know much about middle and west, but Josh Lawhon (sr from William Blount) was tough at L.B. this season. He had some incredibly hard hits this season. He's kind of old school ... it seemed like every game he'd come running off the field with one of his fingers bent sideways 45 degrees or the bridge of his nose split open, etc. ... but he'd always be back out there next series.

He's leaning towards an offer from Indiana State, but still feeling out some other offers. I still think he has D1 potential, but I'm awfully biased also.

GovMan

Quentin Williams East High School

Probably the second best linebacker after Daniel Brooks...he ran a legit 4.5 and was just an animal...that is a serious post...if you want to say that a 175 pound linebacker who is a 10th grader is the best linebacker in the state, well that is fine...but a nonbias person like myself is going to answer the question straight...Quentin Williams East...high major D1 prospect.