who is the best linebacker in tennessee??

bobcats44sjk

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To leave off 4A Mr. Footbal Award winner Fred Sparkman off of this list is a mistake. The young man is an outstanding Linebacker who finished his career at Columbia Central with over 430 tackles. He is good enough to finish as the Region 4-5A MVP with Hillsboro in our region, that in itself is inpressive. That also tellls you how all of the coaches in our region felt about the young man. He is receiving offers from almost all SEC schools and alot of other schools from across the country. At 6'3" and 222 pounds with 4.5 speed he will succeed at the next level.

• 2 weeks later...

Besides Fred Sparkman. The best linebacker I have seen or played against is the boy from McNairy Central High. He is big as an ox. He left our whole defense one time of two they scored. And hes just a sophomore.

I'd have to say Kyle Lawson of Hickman Co. best linebacker i have seen in a while he is be only junior next year he is explosive speed and hard hitter and around the ball every play so you look for kyle lawson he be one of leaders in tackles next year also from Hickman Co. Cody Semore quick hard hitter and around the ball every play to so i would say Hickman Co. has a pair of linebackers

[Edited by cardsman06 on 1-24-03 12:11A]