State Top Ten (A)

coachken1

Guest Bcscoach1

mctigerette- 1st of all, you did not play DCA this year nor have you ever outside of scrimmages. Second of all, this is the top ten for A, not AA- which is where Macon County would fall.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wolfpack11

they haven't lost to a single A team all year, and last christmas at Freed was the last time they lost to a Single A team. Unless u have the players and size you will not beat them. they are well coach and will doing anything he ask like holding the ball for 3 to4 mins at the end of a quarter without making a turnover and making u play d for that long until A single A beats them they have to be up there. Tonight At DCA will be a great game but Ezell will win because they have been there before watch and see

Dream on ladies, Until you actually beat the defending state champions... they are still state champions. Ezell Harding hasn't been beaten in district play in five years and they didn't lose at DCA tonight. You can talk all you want, but Ezell Harding is number one until one of you can beat them. Good Luck!

feel that until they separate Private and little town public schools then you have no room to brag about being the best for 5 years. There is no comparison. You can bring in any player to your school. We have to play what we have and we in the Carter Co. schools have done a heck of a job with what we have. Hampton, Unaka, & Cloudland have made a good run at it. They do this with there own home grown kids. Because of hard work and dedication. They do not get the opportunity to pay some ones tuition so they will come to their school. So think about that the next time you want to go on a bragging spree Ezel. :D

Guest wangdang

Surely you don't believe what you just posted, the amount of recruiting that goes on is so small it does not even make a blip on the radar.

No more than people who go to public schools and don't like the school or coach so their parent move so they can go where the would like.......it true!!!!!!!!