Rockwood

liltimmy0605

I would have to say also that this year is probably gonna be the best chance Rockwood has had to winning a title in a long time. Last year they did well, but they didn't lose too many essential players from last year. Boston was probably the best senior that left, but he started to decline towards the end of last season. So I expect this team to go alot farther this year. And CMan, do us a favor and quit talking your smack on here and let the players fight it out on the court.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think thats just a rumor. First think ive heard of it and im sure i would have. But yes Rockwood is playing bad now. But he diffenence from last year is that when they started to play bad then they lost, they play bad now and there still winning games. Expect Rockwood to start and pick it back up in the upcoming games.

Very fundamental defensive team. Only two seniors,Gallaher and Dennis. Ofense is clicking when they get the ball inside to Davis, and Dennis. Gallaher is a streaky shooter, tough when he's hot. Needs to look inside a little more. I think they should post him up some. Reed is a good leader at point and a deadly three point shooter. Payne has really grown into an offensive threat. Goddard is strong on defense, probably the best free throw shooter. Richardson and Bowman are good post players off the bench. I would have to say that Harvest is playing the best right now. He is such a spark coming off the bench.

Gallaher-Senior

Dennis- Senior

Reed- Junior

Davis-Junior

Richardson-Junior

Harvest-Sophomore

Payne-Sophomore

Goddard-Sophomore

Richardson-Junior

Bowman

Rockwood has to go to Kingston tonight for another tough game..I sure hope they can pull it back together and start playin like they were back at the beginning of the year...They were really fun to watch..Alot of enthusiasm and hustle..Now it looks like they are just out there because they have to be.Come on Rockwood I know you guys can do it.Act like you want to play. ;)

The tigers look as if they are coming back to the type of ball that they were playing at the first of the season. They have alot of confidence after last nights win over Kingston. Look for them to come out ready to play tonight against OS. And for you Cman, just shut your mouth and get ready to come down to the jungle on Feb. 20.