Fairview High's New Team 2003 Good or Bad

Dand84

we won 4 to 0. We only played our starters for about half the game and then we pulled the bench in so they could get experience and they almost scored a couple of times. After we pulled our bench in to the game spring hill started getting a lot of cards. They shouldnt be a threat to anyone who can play i think a rec league could beat them.

[Edited by Dand84 on 4-18-03 9:31A]

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eastside,

I've seen your schedule, and though you may be a "rising" team it does not mean you are good enough to consider yourself a "big boy". Beating Spring Hill is no great accomplishment, especially by only 4 goals. Beat a decently good team............wait, you can;t! You don't have anymore on your schedule.

ok fairview played like crap again againist ncs but pulled a wiin fairview 5 ncs 4 the number 18 from fairview that guy is sad he is a good passer and makes good runs but playing ncs his shots sucked but but ncs doesn really have a D or a offenese the only player in my eyes that was decent we the asain guy i think his number was 20.

well fairview has a solid d but was having a off night the first half also fairview has a pretty good offenese but as for ncs they were lucky fairview played horrible the first half as for the ncs offenese its like i said in the other post the only guy that could even dribble well was 20 he has my respect carry his team like he is and i know everyone else is probly like well east has no respect so what does it matter well to you it may not but to me the guy has done a lot and if he wants my respect he has it!

thanx for the sarcasm takedown, but no neither of our teams are offensive powerhouses. i scored 3 against NCS last night and should have had 2 more (2 shots i missed wide right from inside the dang 6) ask anyone on my team i was pissed but, as for the NCS goals, #20 was basically the reason they happened, plus our defense had a few MISHAPS that resulted in 2 early goals, im talkin 3 or 4 min. into the game, they were up 2-0, but we(fairview) finally got off our butts and played our usual soccer, second half was a half of bench players for us.

one tip for NCS: don't give up at any point, i noticed your entire defense just screwin around with liek 30 min left in the game when you guys thought u had no chance, if ur just given up cuz ur losing then ur playin the sport for the wrong reason. have fun anyways, we(fairview) were in your shoes last year. if u step it up, you can begin a huge turnaround, last year, fairview was like 2-8-1, WE SUCKED but we stayed in it, and now we have pretty thoroughly beaten a majority of the teams that beat us last year and we are 8-2 with a smooth schedule til district playoffs.

keep working, its worth it!!

I don't know, juggernaut might the right description. I mean 16 goals against a group that have collectively won 10 games is going the distance. To read the woofing on this tread, I thought Leeds United had moved to Williamson County. I heard Tennessee School for the Blind needs a game next year. Turns out Tennesee School for Quadrapalegics dropped the sport.