Northwest VS Clarksville TOP two teams in the VILL

crossup

Clarkville VS Northwest top two teams in the Ville Go at it, who will hold the throne. GOMAB will U be there? I will,

Quinn Bradley & Kevin Townley Shook hands last night tonight its WAR. these two Players have much respect for one another. May the best TEAM win! Either or no other team will beat either of these in teams in the District.... So LET the GAMES begin!!!!!

IT WAS A GREAT GAME!!! Unfortunately, someone had to lose and it was Northwest. Northwest planted them for the first half, and led by 4 after 2 quarters. Then CHS went to work. I give the props to Devon Bracey. His shot was on tonight. It was a very good match-up between Tario Frederick and Kevin Townley. Kevin played smart ball and played off Tario so that Tario couldn't blow past him. That matchup finished even. Underneath, CHS could do nothing with Will and Quentin but foul them. Will had two chances for dunks, but was fouled from behind both times. CHS also didn't have an answer for TJ. The only weak spot was the defense of Devon and the fatigue of the Vikings. (not a real excuse, but it was a fact). Remember, they played on Tuesday and Thursday. Part two is in a few weeks. Everyone, set your calendars and plan on being at the rematch!!

I'm glad to see Clarksville High doing so well. I just moved over the summer from there and I haven't been able to keep up with their basketball this year, but it seems like they're doing all right. I knew they would with Quinn, the boy's got talent. Keep up the good work CHS, wish i could be there to support you!

Game of the week......Northwest ran out of gas the 2nd half, I think from playing all those games, But thats not a excuse,

Kevin Townley & Thomas Haynes would not let Northwest die. Northwest was down by 8 with a minute left, when Townley was fouled, hit 2 free throws. Then Northwest pressed the ball, Townley stole the ball and hit a BIG 3 pointer, then townley stole the ball again pass the ball to Haynes, Haynes knocks down a 3 pointier with 30 seconds left. the score was tied.

Then clarkville comes down holds the ball until 5 seconds left on the Clock some roll player throws up a prayer and his prayers was answer. the crowd erupted.

a outstanding GAME much respect to both teams for leaving it on the Court, the GREAT Players came to play. I can't wait till they play again. They have much respect for each other, Clarkville played a great game to up-set Northwest.....

Townley had 17, Haynes 16, and Partee with 12, Clarksville had balance scoring!!!! GO Wild-Cats & Vikings these two teams are the BEST in the District no-Doubt!

I just can't say they are the best team in the district until one of them plays Henry County. I know Henry County lost to Rossview...but they have been some really good teams otherwise. They were really destroying Kenwood and let them back in that game. I believe they play Clarksville next Friday so I look forward to that game...unfortunately I won't get to go see it...but I look forward to a report from it.

Antwan has SOOOO much to work on before he hits that next level. He has the Heart, Desire, Leadership, and Talent to play at the next level big time but at his size he will definitely have to play out on the floor more. But I love how hard he plays, hes any coaches dream and the opposing coaches Nightmare. Not many people are focusin on Rossview and maybe its rightfully so. They are JUST second year school and havent proved anything. Henry Co is probably the best team in the district overall. I know Clarksville is playing well and Northwest is too but Henry Co is the team that will be there tourney time. Clarksville has started gelling and thats scary because with a PG like Tario, a slasher like Quinn and Scorer like Devon Bracy thats really dangerous.

hey look, antwon is going d-1, no doubt. He will be a solid player i just wish he could grow about 3 inches that way he could start at a forward position in college. His agility and footwork may be out of sync right now but hey, he still has 2 summers of aau left and another seaosn and half of aau ball. Let him evolve into his own perosn and then we can say what he needs to work on.