Kingston downs OS 61-37...

TheAnswer9

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a very good point. I'm sure OS has had other bad shooting games just as other teams have. However, no other teams have held them to 37 points. It's not the first time Kingston has scored in the sixties. Their shots were smart ones. they wern't rushed, they were patient, and the team helped each other. I would be curios to see the stats on assists. The Kingston team played very well together. The defence of the lady jackets was also great. I don't recall any wide open layups most of the OS shots were outside the arc or jumpers. Defence comes from the heart, and these girls have got it. They have had alot to prove and have practiced hard to be able to prove that they have what it takes to be the best. :)

You should send the Lady Cat team a thank you card for not pressing at all in the first half (another interesting stat, in my opinion). I doubt they will be as generous in the second meeting.

Posted by swakme:

It's not the first time Kingston has scored in the sixties. Their shots were smart ones. they wern't rushed, they were patient, and the team helped each other.

OZ has to prepare themselves for every game. They have to play as though every game is the TSSAA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. I don't think they were mentally or emotionally ready for this game, and guess what KINGSTON was....

KINGSTON played great, they wanted it more than OZ did.

AS posted by 320ZCAT....I agree and add...

The coachs, players, parents and fans of OS need to keep their eye on the goal they have been working for...

All for one and one for all...

[Edited by jethroknows on 1-15-03 9:34P]

I agree with Regal and I certainly dont do that very often,either your running up the score or not winning by enough? OS was up by 19 a one point and Coach took out most of his starters and let other players get some time in,AC is also not that bad of a team. What is the correct # to win by anyone know. :D