wayne county vs perry co

blondie3

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ladyeagle,

Its true, I think W.C. won by 18 at their place so I will play it a little closer. P.C. has a huge home court advantage. As always, however, W.C. continues to improve. They will just be tough for anyone in the district to beat. Hope you are doing well.

Thelma

This will be a good game, way better then their first meeting this year at W.C. There are several reasons why either team might win, but here is what i think will be the main factors:

1. If P.C. does get a lead, can they keep it? (heard they choked massively against summertown)

2. The 3 P.C. freshmen (on again, off again. they need to be hot or the lady vikings don't stand a chance.)

3. Post Play (W.C. has an advantage here, P.C. has to find a way to stop the lady cats post players.)

4. Beaver Girls (If you can stop at least one of them, you have a "chance" against W.C.).

So, this game could go to either team in a close one. The team that does win, will only win it by about 5 or less.

imaviking:

The Lady Vikings will win though I believe the game will be close. Our homecourt advantage will be too great for WC to overcome. Good Luck Ladies!!

The game may be close, and theres always a huge home court advantage, but that was a slight overstatement.

BubbaT:

...refs may take over the game.

Yes this is begining to become a usual occurance in Perry Co for some odd reason...coincidence?