Leann Pelham hurt

wcsports

Sad news out of Warren County. The Lady Pioneers' leading scorer, Leann Pelham, tore an acl during the game at Lebanon Tuesday night. The WC girls have won 9 of their last 10 with Leann averaging around 20 per game. Some others will now have to step up and be leaders. Leann's a Junior and hopefully, with successful rehab, she will be back even stronger next year. Best wishes to a great player and quality individual.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to hear that to a great player and class individual,

i have been wanting to write a post on here about Warren Co. and thier fine program, The girls came and played in our Christmas classic and i enjoyed watching them play and there teamwork and attitudes were superb, I also would like to commend coach Eades on a fine job, I learned that your team is young i hope that you might fing your way to the state in the near future

good luck

The Lebanon Lady Blue Devils and their parents are saddened to here that Leann was hurt in our game on the 14th. She had a great game that night and was a big part of their 1 point victory. We'll miss her as a rival H.S. player and as a member of the State Champion 15U AAU Tn Elite. Our prayers are with Leann and her family for a complete and speedy recovery.

First I would like to thank everyone for their kind comments about Leanne. Also thanks for the many phone calls of encourgment that she has received. she is scheduled to have surgery Tuesday the 28th at 8:30 a.m. if you arn't doing any thing else at that time she would appreciate a small prayer. She is greatly going to miss the rest of this season, and also playing with the Tennesse elite this year. We are confident that she will rehab and be back at full strength next year, her senior year. She is a hard worker and very much loves the game even her doctor's name sounds encouraging (Dr. Michael Jordan) I hope that is an omen.

Again Please remember Leanne and her family in your prayers.

Who is Dr. Michael Jordan? Seriously, there are two great orthopedic surgeons in Tennessee that she should consider, and I have never heard of Jordan.

There is a guy who does the surgery for the Titans and a surgeon out of Knoxville who operated on Kelly Jolly and other UT Lady Vols. I would highly recommend that she consider speaking to these two surgeons.

Dr. Jordan is in with Dr. Johns in Murfreesboro. All of the doctors in that group are highly talented and just as capable as any that have been mentioned here. Seeing as how the player is from Warren Co and the surgery is in Murfreesboro, it would seem second opinions have already been sought. So lay off the doctors.

If you're reading this young lady, good luck to you, we will be praying for you as well.