4'11'' dunking

chip10

This is a joke....Im 5'8 and cant get the rim...so i know if 4'11 an can dunk..then i should be able to get a dollar off the top of the backboard an put 4 quarters up there at the same time...(impossible)..like i said this cant be real...if it is i wont believe it till i see it..

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by TRACKSTA:

Yo 1033, no affence, but I don't belive you at all! There is no way the kid is 4'11 and dunking. The highest vertical ing the in NBA ever recorded is like 49in. There is no way you boy is doing that! I am really in disbelief that he dosen't even play on a High School squad!

Former Melrose and University of Memphis star Michael Wilson had a 52.5 inch vertical.

And no, I don't believe this stuff.

WOW, talk about fantasy - 4'11 dunking, and WHITE, man, that's really really special (very sarcastically). Take time to realize that the jumping ability of a human is NOT 61 INCHES. I am black, so maybe you won't be surprised when I say I'm 5'7 and can dunk, not to mention one of only three people at my school (MBA) who can even dunk. Thing is all of us don't play basketball at school at all, in fact none of our best athletes at school even play basketball, we play church basketball, which is off the sheezy. Look out for me during track season!

It's time to wake up now, 1033. I don't care if you have "seen" this 4'11 superstar dunk (and run a 4.2 in the 40), because in reality he doesn't.

For a comparison, the best little man dunker I have ever seen is 5'7 Spud Webb, whose vertical measured 48 inches.

And I don't even think it is humanly possible for someone 4'11" tall to cover 40 yds in 4.2 seconds because for the stride frequency to make up for the major lack of stride length, the kid would be cycling his legs much faster than Tim Montgomery did when he ran 9.78 (WR) in the 100m. And humans cannot move their legs that fast...Period.

I don't even know why I'm responding to this ridiculous thread, and I suggest that it be erased before we start hearing about this kid jumping over his 2 story house in a single bound.

I am not sure as to believe this stuff either. But the boy not playing highschool ball is nothing out of the ordinary. Look at Jonathan Loe. He didn't play Highschool basketball until his Senior year and I believe that he won MR.Basketball. Oh yeah he also plays at Ole Miss. He doesn't just sit there either. He really plays

Who are you harry100? What events do you do in track? I've never seen or heard of a 5'7 track athlete from MBA who can jump. The jumps are not exactly MBA's strongpoint in track.

Oh, and even though you are black, I'm still very surprised that you can dunk. I would have to see it to believe it.

ya'll are makin me laugh really with ya'll's jokes look i have seen him dunk but they told me his heigh was 4'11'' it may not be but it was no more than 5'2'' i swear to ya'll as for the 40 times i never actually saw him do that but that's what my cousins told me