Who is the "baddest dude" to ever wrestle in TN +

PinU46

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with many of the choices here on the board, but my favorite was the Mondelli kid that was killing one of the Jordan brothers from Overton at the state duals. Mondelli went on to get DQ because he bit Jordan while he had Jordan in a pinning combination. I also have to agree with kid from Franklin Tywan Armstrong this man was just that a man among boys. Tywan wouls scare you just by looking at you!! Oh and we can't forget Coach Joe Blair we was as tough as they come. You can pay me back Joe for saying that at the region.

Coach Miller

I believe you are mistaken on the Mondelli/Jordan thing. Neither Derrick or Eric Jordan ever lost to a Mondelli (though I would not predict either scenario). Mark Mondelli was wrestling Eric Covington at the State Duals when he had a near-side cradle and bit him in the chest. Just a correction, although I do agree that Mondelli was an incredible wrestler, and worthy to be "nominated" as a tough man.

A lot of good names out there here are some already mentioned and some that I can't belive weren't said in 5 pages!!!!!

Josh West (BC)

Allen Morrison (Morr.E)

Ricky Johnson (Cent.)

Kevin Johnson (Cent.)

Chatt. paper was wrong he won 4 Cent. Invitationals too.

Carlos Thompson (Clev.)

Dee Parker (RB)

I know he is a thug but a bad #### thug too.

Duncan Cave (GRN)

Tim Voiles (LV)

Anyone remember that Steve Logsdon was pretty good too.

Eric Collins (RB)

Charles McTorry (OV)

Kevin Ward (RB)

Rusty Blackmon (BC)

J.T. Hagen (McC)

David Vance (McC)

Matt Keller(BC)

Guest heavyt23

I think ALex Seifert has to be included. He won the state championship his senior year(1991 i think) literally wrestling with 1 arm. the kid in the semis dislocated his shoulder and he wrestled the finals and MD the kid...