Top 10 Middle TN teams..

TheAnswer9

Funny how Harpeth Hall isn't even mentioned. I guess it is because they are in DII and people haven't really seen them play. I haven't either, but I do know that they stomped Ezell Harding and I talked to some Ezell fans and they said that Ezell even played a good game but Harpeth Hall just beat them fair and square. Then it got me wondering about this team. So I looked at their schedule and they beat both Warren Co. and Riverdale by 15 or 20. And they kill the other DII teams. Looks to me like they should be somewhere on the list.

Your top 4 is ok, but there is no reason for Lawrence Co. to be behind White Co., Page, or Livingston. Look at games played. White Co. did beat Jackson Co at their place and Law. Co lost on a neutral site, but White Co. lost to Riverdale 2 times and Law. Co beat them by 9 in Atlanta. Page lost to Giles Co and Law. Co beat Giles at their place by 10. Livingston schedule is not near as tough as LCHS and they have more losses. I really feel these are good teams, but Law. Co is better. Giles Co. may need to be in the top ten to.

Harpeth Hall is the real deal. I saw them play in the Lady Invitational of the South in Scottsville Ky. They are a very fundamentally sound team and seem to be well coached. Great heighth on the corners and they are very young. If you don't hear much from them this year, just wait till next...

truthurts,

Their schedule is not very strong this year!!! It is easy to play 1 or 2 of the top teams in Tennessee during the season but much more difficult to play a tough team each night out. Harpeth Hall could also go to one of the big national tournaments and do well if they want to be recognized as having a great team.