QUARTERBACKS OF THE FUTURE!!!!!

sportscritic3

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 0, mba vs. louissville Trinity high school @mba. They are the number 4 team in the country and supposedly the top quarterback in the nation. also returning for the big red will be highly talked about michael fisher, who had one of the top passing years in the state last year. come to this one, and see the best qb's america has to offer.

I have no clue who it is, but whoever steps in next at Brentwood High is bound to be good. That place is on a string of great QB's. The last three all moved on to play D1 ball in college.

Class of 1999-Bill Whitemore-University of Kansas

Class of 2001-Matt Henshaw-Florida State University

Class of 2003-Austen Everson-Ohio University

Looks like we can expect a two year starter who'll be named first team all state twice, possibly win Mr. Football, and then sign scholarship papers for a big school. ;)

Big Thomas Welch will get the first look. He is tall (6-6) and strong, and has a howitzer for an arm. As a freshman, saw him complete a TD throw that went 60 yards in the air-standing flatfooted in the endzone! Touch is something he has to work on. He got some valuable experience during the playoff run when Austen spent some time at running back. The recruiters who came to practice dropped their jaws when they saw him. The only problem will be do you play him at QB, or does he move to TE or DE as he puts on more weight. They have a very promising QB coming up from the Frosh team in Bruce McCurdy, who is a player. He is short (5-9) but should grow into the job eventually. Behiond all of them are adequate high school QB's, but nothing special. The Bruins have developed into a QB factory since '97 and it appears the run should continue.

i heard that the alex rouse kid from maryville high school is supposed to be one of the best quarterbacks in the state....He tore his acl a week before the season during a fall scrimage. People say that he is the next big thing.....austen everson is good but if the rumors about alex are true then i would not be happy if a i ahve to play maryville next year. His father was one of the best athletes to ever come out of knoxville, and played quarterback at clemson, so maybe there is something there. I hope to see him back next year so i can see what everyone is talking about.

Parker has started for the past two seasons at Jefferson County and really posted good numbers in the play-offs last year. Some school needs to get on this one. He has great football savvy and is competitive. Also very smart.

Guest Ludwig42

Adam Clark from coffee co is one of the best in the state. watch out for him 6 5 215 lbs 4.5 speed in the 40 also a outstanding baseball player can run and throw the ball :D:D