Columbia v Giles County

flyer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lewisfan129

if you havent noticed ultimatefan, people have spoken all year about tyler not appearing to give 110%. as a fan ive noticed this problem before and it does bother me. the thing that bugs me most if wasted talent. i really hope that when tyler moves to the next level we'll see some of the intensity we're waiting for. but on the positive side of things, if a person only gives 80-85% and still dominates teams with ease, then you've really got something special on your hands. i'd hate to be on the opposing team when tyler really shows what he's made of. and not to just speak of tyler, the giles countians are right, this team is so much more. fletcher and howard are also very impressive athletes. shannon never showed me anything but he's gotta be good to play with that program. keep up the good work representing our district.

tristan fletcher was another guy that really impressed me! he had a great all around game! is he being looked at by any college's? i sure hope so! is the point guard being looked at by anyone? if neither of these guys are getting looked at these scouts are blind! also wneely, i never said that no one has mentioned these guys, i just said that it seems like all the talk about giles county ends up being talk about tyler smith. i know there are some of us out there that recognize good play from the other players as well!

Phishguy, I was sitting w/ Michaelgar and if I recall, some of your fans that were sitting behind us were talking more smack about Columbia than we were. As far as being hicks and boozed up, why didn't you say this Friday night. We were talking smack to your faces, not while we are sitting in the comfort of our homes. Let me say one thing, both teams played a heck of game and I wish Columbia the best of luck the rest of the season. As for the Columbia fans, you could learn alot from your team, like being fearless, because there weren't any cowards on the court, only in the seats. Oh, and had I been boozed up, it would have gotten a lot worse!

first learn to spell his name its wadale and next i went to this game and i felt like i was watching nba street. that is the worst facility ive ever seen.maybe the call was questionable but no im not gonna whine we got beat big deal we beat yall earlier this year. and as for tyler he is one bad man ill give him that. and that white boy can shoot the three but dont hate on wadale hes a very talented player and its rediculous to down on him

Guest michaelgar38473

I wish you could have stayed and watch the show !!! It was a good game, but when a fan from your side says "we own you"...... I think anyone in my position would have had to stand up for your team. Who cares how to spell you players name....he didn't show up and you went home with a broken heart... If you did like the gym maybe you should not have come at least that way you wouldn't crying about how the game ended, the fans, or the gym!!!!! You call us cowards, but your the one crying!!!

is my name eddie hickman i didnt know we had reserved seats and i was there so i made it on fine time but i never called you cowards and im not whining we got beat i admit it i mjust saying dont get to cocky considering we beat you the 1st time around when we beat yall we didnt say tyler stunk b/c he doesnt nor does wadale so just give respect where respect is due