Lipscomb vs. Goodpasture

GoBama

oh and it is sad that we have 170 students and you have like 500 and we would probably beat you even after you took the best player on your team from us. I never said Stephen won the tip and uh 50% from 3??? :) Where did you get those stats from? Bob Knight's "unnamed source"? "a man who does not wish to be identified at this time"

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will never end. Lipscomb never started this so, I hope we can easily finish it also. NCSFan grow up and leave Lipscomb alone. We do not come to forums of yours and harrass you, so please do not do that here. I do not feel like watching arguing between two people who have "atonomy" because of logging into a computer from somewhere and freakin posting a message. I hope that we can finally just call the stupid discussion closed between Lipscomb vs NCS and all this crap. THE GAME WONT HAPPEN, DEAL WITH IT. Don't clutter up messages with pointless crap please.

Just one Lipscomb students opinion,

-P.C.

You know what PC there is only one way to really finish this stupid debate, a game b/t us and them. On a neutral court with no coaches, minimal fans, and no parents. Just players. Lipscomb vs NCS. Personally i dont think it would be a game at all. NCSFan why dont you and all the ncs players who would be interested call Josh S. or Anthony Hopkins and set up a time for us to settle this for good. This time im serious im sick of you talkin smack and not backin it up. so either call them or quit runnin your mouth.

NCSfan. While I can appreciate your enthusiasm for the first decent season at NCS in 20 years, you are still WAY out of line thinking you could handle Lipscomb. Beating Jo Byrns an Houston Co. is one thing. The only way you stay within 30 of DLHS is if Coach Roller is feeling generous to the old legend. Enjoy your single A success for what it is and keep your ego in check. And no, I have no ties to Lipscomb High School whatsoever.

Your right he is just as good as Anderson and has TWICE the players.Therfore DL wins by 15-20 points. Also lets end the crap about stealing your best player, he chose to leave to come to a school that competes consistently on a high level.He's here and you're not(one chose to leave for an unnamed reason.)

[Edited by highschoolfan on 2-11-03 5:38P]