Volunteer Falcons

Stokomo

Let us take Elizabethton Hoops over to that thread and keep it off of this thread. This is not directed at Etown12. Also, there is a baseball board.

illpete, if you want to talk to B. J. either go to the Elizabethton thread or contact him directly. His handle is "whatever."

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volfalcon, Hampton did beat North. The paper did not give a score.

I cannot understand it Volunteer beats Hampton by 20 both times they play them and then cannot put North away. One thing for sure we need to do a beter job on Scarsellone. Somebody needs to put a body on him. Let him shoot from 3-point land. The last time he was about 1 for 6 from there. Actually, I cannot fault the approach to the game we took the last time. We should have won. Too many shots were missed and the last 7 seconds of regulation was not pretty.

Hey everyone! I can't believe it's tourny time. Over the past few weeks, we've seen Ben, Andrew, Marcus and Jacob have great games (in addition to Chucky of course). We played great at Elizabethton against the #1 seed. Bring it all together Falcons. Coach W knows how to beat North, follow his game plan. Beat North, let's keep playing basketball in 2003!

If Coach Strickler and Mr. Tate do read this everyday...'Hi'. Get a name and join the fun! Are Falcon fans great or what!!! :)

Oh, Strickler has a handle. He won't post anything though. He just likes to read. I know what his handle is but I won't reveal his true identity.

Now, Tate did not have a handle but I think that may have changed recently. I am still trying to figure that one out. He used to use Strickler's password to get on and browse. :)

Unicoi County 48 Hampton 45

I know that this is not about Volunteer but I thought it might be of interest to some Falcon fans. Unicoi County will now play Central on Monday night.

REMEMBER: Volunteer plays at 5:30 Monday. I do not want anybody to be late because they do not know the time. This game is too important.

I went to the Elizabethton paper's web site to find out about the Hampton at North game Thursday night. It appears that Scarsellone, Buchanan and Minnick were again the big guns for North. Also of interest are the comments of the writer about the officiating. To get there click on "Links" under "Site Info" on the left side of CoachT page. Then click on the Elizabethton paper's name. You can find it from there.

BJ, good luck in the tournament, but I hope we beat ya. Remember that 4 go on, so I hope that 'Betsy goes as far as they can in the State as long as they don't interfere with the Falcons.

I remember playing baseball against y'all (I was #3, the short left-hander). I got scratched for the game @ 'Betsy with a knee infection, the grass on that field is beautiful...