Gomab's Top 100 Srs, Jrs, and Soph

CoachT

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOMAB: Regarding the Seniors - - I hope you'll give some consideration to some 8AA players you overlooked in the first list (you need to look at the all-district selections) when you do the post-season listing, because this tough district has a number of players who can and will play at the next level - even if in small school divisions.

• 3 weeks later...

charles davis foundation have a bunch of good soph on there team.from marlon gordon, barry tuner, randolph wright, to JAMONT GORDON. i really don't thinnk there is a team in the state who can beat them. cdf have alot of good players. go check them out. they are the truth. :o:o:o

Gomab you just forgot about the next two Div. 1 players out of craigmont high school in memphis tennessee

10th grader Brandon Hopson "6-2" (J.J Reddick type of player)

9th grader Wesley Channels "6-2" (power player, great penetrater)

You know Gomab I think Brandon could really Help your 16 and under AAU team!

Gomab,

I once again am both grateful for your efforts and puzzled by them. Jake Skogen was an AP First Team All State player, two time MVP State Tourny, and leader on back to back state championship teams and you put him at 15th? I realize that everyone thinks "their guy" should be higher, but the results from everyone else say one thing and yours another. Again, I do appreciate your efforts, but this one baffles me.

i was at the rhea- ooltewah game and yes i think that white is a pretty good player, but if my memory serves me correctly, zach hyatte killed ooltewah both times they played them. he got every rebound not to mention the dunks he threw down on the whole team. i don't want to take away from anyone, but they never stopped zach at all. in my opinion, ellison was the best player on the owl's team and one of the best guards i've seen all year.

• 2 months later...

Gomab...I may be wrong but I seem to think that you watch a lot of AAU games...have you watched Zach Custer (jr) Steven Bonner (sr) or Alex Oldham (sr) all from Westmoreland play? In my opinion they should all be on your list, which for some reason I can't view so I don't know if they are on there or not. But just look out for them.