4-5a football

BigRed62

i would have to say, bhsol, that your predictions are pretty good. they are the same thing i think. i dont think that smyrna will be a boro team again next year, and i dont think that they will make it to the playoffs.i am not trying to take anything away from them, i just dont think they will.......well, they may be able to beat seigle, but i dont know.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have it backwards. David Wolke is not good because all the plays are for him. Beacuse David Wolke can sling the ball and he is GOOD the offensive plays are designed for a GOOD QB that can actually throw the ball. Are there anymore good QB's that has a gun like Wolke in 4-5A?

dog7272, didn't you say in an earlier post you're leaving smyrna? i'm just wondering. here's my predictions (including lebanon onlineathlete :D):

1. Oakland (the crawford brothers plus a handful of riverdale players who were rezoned this year, also not losing as many seniors as the other boro teams)

2. Blackman (what can i say? i love my boys!they seem to endure no matter the circumstances, who knows...this may be THE year)

3. Riverdale (will still be in the game as long as they have thomas and mcdaniel running the offensive show)

4. Smyrna (will probably serve a few teams an "upset special")

6. Lavergne (great team but just has trouble making it all sing)

7. Lebanon (unpredictable on the field, but don't count them out, we all remember what happened to blackman on their senior night...)

8. Siegel (will be the youngest boro team, good coaches coming in, but they still need at least a year to learn where everyone fits)

9. Wilson Central (also will be building this year and probably isn't ready for 5A quite yet)

hey OL :D

[Edited by wildlymild on 3-31-03 4:23P]

Guest region4fan

To Dog7272...I said to correct me if I am wrong.I am waiting........ I can guarantee you that I have more education than you will probably ever have.So do not doubt my intelligence. I also have a wonderful source at SMYRNA......and it is NOT a player OR a student!

I will repeat what was said beore....if it is so great and not political at SHS......why did you leave and go to Riverdale? There is such a thing as a zone exemption, you know.

To you bhsol I am not from Smyrna. I no longer attend Smyrna. I do not have anything against smyrna. I was stuck there for 1 1/2 yrs. I was born in the boro and I am back in the boro. I now play for Riverdale which I beleive has never lost to blackman. I plan on keepin that streak alive and Blackman is the #1 team I am looking forward to beatin. :rolleyes: Oh yeah, as I have said several times on this website the reason I left Smyrna were to live with my mom. Sorry to anyone who read this post(before I edited it), but the posts by bhsol and regoin4fan just ticked me off a little. Especially because they don't know anything about the situation and yet they question my loyalty

[Edited by dog7272 on 4-2-03 12:17P]

Hey pioneer, I didn't transfer to Riverdale for athletic reasons despite what my previous post might have implied. I do understand now however, that this transfer to Riverdale will benifit me as far as dedication, work ethic, and the possibility to play for a big college. At the time the decision was based solely upon which parent I wanted to live with. Hope that cleared up things.

JohnnyC, I started on the O-Line at Blackman this year. I only know of 1, maybe two people from this year's varsity team going to Siegel, not 10. The one that is for sure going was a 2nd stringer this year and the one that is not going for sure was a 2nd stringer who worked his way into the starting line up on the defensive line. These are the only ones that I know of. However, I'm not sure how many people from the freshman team are going. I talked to siegel's head coach, who was our O-Line coach this year, and he said that only a few freshmen were going to siegel.

dog7272, WELCOME back to "The Boro." Whatever your situation is with you moving, I hope you get it all worked out without any problems. Good Luck next year. By the way,

I saw your post before you edited it and I never questioned your loyalty.

Lets Go 4-5A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by bhsOL on 4-2-03 1:13P]

Guest region4fan

Dog7272....RRRRRRRRIGGHHHHTTTTTT......it had nothing to do with the the butt whuppings the Warriors have laid on the Dawgs the past 2 years?????? Tired of being embarrassed??I saw that you said you were STUCK in Smyrna for 1 1/2 years. That does not imply that you were happy with the program there, does it? I also heard that you were the guy that toured RHS while they were still in the playoffs. I believe you and your mom attended one of the pep rallies. Big difference in the two schools? Now how about coming clean and telling us WHY you left Smyrna. I think we all would understand if you just told the truth.

One more thing...Riverdale is a class act. Their players do not get on here running their mouths and giving the oppostion locker room pin-ups. So you better make sure you lose the Smyrna mentality and learn to keep your mouth closed about other schools and what you are going to do to them..Welcome to the Boro!