3) John Ferguson

4) Josh Stephen

5) Alex Renfroe

6) Johnta Johnson

7) Johnny Lee

8) Ray Stanton

9) Nathan Harris

10) Montrez Smith ;)

CoachHard, no offense to you or Brewer, I put out the people I see as the top players in their respective positions. Both are excellent shooters and both have a tendency to be a little lazy on defense, imo, but I take McPersons' ball handling

skills over Brewers'.

Bottom line is, you have your opinion and I have mine, so aren't you glad they make chocolate and vanilla and strawberry and ...

The only way anyone could include Brewer on their team is if they rated players on potential not skills. Brewer probably has the lowest fg% in the state and has no handles whatsoever, but he is 6'7" and has high potential for college. but for right now he definately not in the top 5 best players in this district, but his teammate Ferguson is #1.

Are you guys forgetting about Brandon Smith & David McMillian from east magnet. Brandon has helped this team in so many ways, he rebounds, plays d, and provides a whole lot of offense (he just need to be smarter and stay out of foul trouble). David has been put in a new position (point) and is doing a tremendous job at it.

Guest CoachLEH

And1... You mentioned the reasons why I did not have them on my list. They are very very good players. Brandon is tremendous inside, does get in foul trouble, and will develop the midrange and outside shot as he continues to play. David is not yet confortable at the point although he is extremely athletic. Johnta Johnson from East LIT. is a more balanced player and therefore made my list. Just my opinion. Again, both are very strong players in 8AA.