Who will Jeff Co hire?

extrapoint

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DefEnd76

I resent that remark about being an assistant at Jefferson County. Even though I am not paid, I have been assisting the track program in throws. Although Jefferson County is a rural county, the educational system here is very good, along with a great tradition in athletics. I have not seen any of the football coaches wearing John Deere hats, chewing Red Man, wearing overalls, and leaving on tractors. Although rivalry is a good thing, probably the best part of high school athletics, being stereotypical and immature on a message board is uncalled for. The Morristown area can have just a bad stereotype about the typical redneck, good ole boys, but the fact is that there are some good coaches there as well. Would anyone ever make a redneck remark about Carson-Newman's Ken Sparks even though he's in the same county? As I have gotten to know the Jefferson County coaching staff, I have found them to be much like any coaches anywhere else. They have good knowledge of the game and genuinely care for their players. Even though I haven't known Coach Hutchins very long, I'm sad to see him leave this program. I wish him the best of luck at McMinn, even though that school is not on the top of my favorite schools list. I'm sure that Jefferson County will find a great coach to fill his position.

There goes this goat-punk shooting off his mouth about things he knows nothing about, Class and Football! Jeff Co. has a great tradition and very good academics. It is great rural area to live in and the people/fans are great. I don˜t live there but I work near there. As far as John Deere and tobacco go, these things help build the great America we call the home of the free and brave. Jeff Co has won at the highest level and the program is on the up swing. Rebuilding is a fact in all sports. billyGoat go back to chat rooms.