4AAA Tournament

belle

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting. Earlier in the year, WB played Bearden on their court, Cruze went down early in third quarter I think it was was an ankle sprain and Bearden still absolutely whupped the Governors without him.

Who knows, the Bulldogs could rally around this ... us against the world, nothing to lose, let's show 'em we can win without Cruze ... you know what I mean?

William Blount must take care of business today. South Doyle is young, but extremely dangerous. Kite is best freshman boy I've seen in a while.

Lovin' the tournament.

GovMan

Dude you're insane, we beat Farragut by 30 at Farragut. Farragut beat Maryville by 4 on the worst shooting night in Maryville history. We shot like 12 percent! I don't understand how a 30 point loss can be a fluke? A four point loss you can call a fluke because it wasn't good defense that beat us, or anything else, it was ourselves and an off night..for everyone. Now if Maryville had the worst off night in history and only lost by 4, and then they come back and go out to Farragut and win by 30, what does that tell you? It tells me that it wasn't a fluke! It tells me that Farragut winning at all was a fluke! Also, we've lost 3 games already this year, not to mention last year we lost to Bearden twice and then William Blount once, so Farragut isn't the only team to beat us the past two years! Besides, Farragut can't beat us when it counts, or atleast they haven't yet, so they better bring their A game tomorrow because Maryville is stronger than EVER!

William Blount cruised. Close for first half, but then William Blount just wore South Doyle down in second half.

Hope Blount comes ready to play tomorrow night agains the 'Dawgs.

BTW, sophmore Logan Johnson of South Doyle was voted 4AAA "newcomer of the year" and a lot of people have talked about how great SD freshman, Stephen Kite is ... but it was clearly obvious tonight that William Blount sophmore Aaron Eakins was the best "young player on the floor." Eakins will be the cream of the crop in 4AAA for the next 2 years.

GovMan

Really, so your defense is so good, it can cause us to commit according to the stat sheet, 31 turnovers. no matter how good maryville might be, it couldnt cause its jv to turn the ball over 31 times. you beat us mainly on break away layups. now are yall better than us maybe, but 30 pts better no way. im sure u saw the game, u beat us practically on layups, and u didnt even try to press us. sometimes the scoreboard can be exaggerated by how better a team might be. like our bearden game. they arent 18 pts better than us. matter a fact,the game was tied goin into the fourth quarter and we were down by 5 wit 3 min left. Cox hit 19 FREE THROWS in the fourth alone. if u win tomorrow fine, but u are not 30 pts better than us, much less 10