Hendersonville State Bound?

stlbrd

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendersonville has a good chance at making it to the state. BUT, i have a hunch that the same thing that happened last year will happen again. A Metro team will beat them. I wish the best of luck to the Commandos cause they are a great bunch of guys and some very gifted players, most of them i know personally. It would be awesome to see them in the states again. I think the closest they came to winning the whole thing was 91-92 season where they got to the semifinals. Thats as far as I can remember. Hopefully they can change that this year :)

i personally think hendersonville is state bound. i was at the game in the pit for my golden bears after watching them hold off a late MJ surge tonight and pulling away at the end there is no doubt in my mind they're the best team i've seen all year. hendersonville is state bound and as much as it pains me to say it i wish them the best of luck. andy wicke is a D-1 ball player regardless of what that moron gomab says and if it has to be like (i doubt it will be though) he'll carry them a long way.

I saw Henry County play Hendersonville last year(great great game by the way)in the region finals. Who did Hendersonville lose from that team? Anyone? VERY solid fundamental team...assuming they are the same as last year. I will tell you Henry County is VASTLY improved over the team that Hendersonville played last year. They also have the same core as last year. I hope the two schools get to have a rematch(in the region finals).

Mofototo50, not sure yours is a good arguement. Harding beat H'ville by 5, since then H'ville has reeled off 19 straight AAA wins. Harding can't beat the Memphis teams you mentioned???? Have they played them this year? I would have to believe a rematch of these two teams would present a different winner.

H'ville also lost Clayton Cook from last year. There have been four great players (not sure if there are more) three starters and one played a great deal.....how about we start giving their coach some credit for his remarkable job. One of the best young coaches in the state in my opinion!

Thanks guys for all the info. That makes five great players that H'ville graduated. Five players that played significant minutes and still H'ville puts a quality team on the floor. Am I missing something??! I have not heard any mention of Coach West when the "best coaches" threads are started. Is he not one of the better coaches in the state?!?!