Celina Fans Please Read

Dawg05

I am posting under someone's name but this is Mallory #15.

I just wanted to thank all of our wonderful fans who have supported us seniors in our four years and the Lady Bulldogs in every game. Yall have made my career at Celina High such a wonderful experience. I hope you have enjoyed watching us play and we have playing for you. I wanted to thank certain people...Mr.Sims, the teachers at Celina High,and all parents and supporters.

About the game, we played our hearts out and we definately did not want our season to come to an end. But shots did not fall and that is the way it goes. That is why we play basketball, for the love of the game, the excitment of a win, and the lesson from a lose.

Thanks again for your support and the best of luck to the future Lady Dawgs.

To Sam Melton sorry we let you down and thanks for your support on coacht

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not from Celina but have known Mallory and some of the players for a few years they played their hearts out everytime I watched them play. That's why somewhere inside I think I bleed a little black and gold. They had a great ride and I wish all of them luck in life and basketball.

Best of luck to the Celina seniors as they move on. Good luck also to the returning players, you ladies are still a powerhouse in 7A. Mallory, like others on here have said, to hear of a players passion for the game is one reason that it is so fun to watch. Never forget that the passion and desire for the game is what it is all about.

I am not a Celina fan either, but i have seen Celina play a few games this season and i would like to say that when Celina plays, they play with more passion than any other girls team i have seen in along time. Good Luck to all the seniors and Celina is still the team to beat in 7A!!!!

Mal your post was deep. Our girls have overcome all odds for 3 years,getting better and better every year. It dosen't seem fair that it should come to such and abrupt end with one loss. Its makes me sick of the stomach to think about it.But you girls gave it all you had and at least we got that to hold on too. Good Luck lady Dawgs in everything you do from here on out.

Corey

[Edited by bulldawg44 on 3-6-03 5:03P]

I would like to thank all of the girls for an outstanding season. I was a Celina girls basketball manager for eight years (since fifth grade) so I can tell you that these girls have heart, but not just in basketball, in their words and actions, too. They always made me feel like part of the team. Even though managers never get recognition they made me feel like #1. Though I graduated last year, I still feel the pain these girls feel because I know how hard they worked and how much they wanted this and because they are some of my best friends. Hold your heads high girls. You made us all proud.

Thanks,

Leslie :rolleyes:

To Mal and the rest of the Celina Lady Dogs, we could not have possibly asked for a better team this year to represent Celina High School's last season of basketball ever. You girls went out every game and gave it your absolute all, showing everyone the talent that each one of you possesses. This loss has taken a toll on all Celina fans and we feel as if we were deprived of going further than this, knowing it wasn't supposed to be the end of the line for us. However, you girls are state champions in our eyes and always will be. Last night's game might have been the last for Mallory, Holly, Deanna and Megan, but you girls will never be forgotten for all of the talent you've let shine throughout the years. Thanks for a great season girls, we love you!

Monika

I am from RBS and I will have to say that seeing you girls play is truly wonderful to watch. You play with so much heart and want a win so bad. You have so much talent that it's unreal, and seeing you lose last night to FC was a pain, of course I want 7A to be in there but I really enjoy seeing you girls accomplish everything you have. Congratulations on such a great season and for posting such a great post Mal.

Celina has made us all proud this year and so have all the teams in 7A. i hate that it ended this way, but you gotta keep your heads held high ladies you representd us very well. i hate to see the end of the celina/ clarkrnage rivalry more than anyone, but greater things are in store for us in the future-it shows.