Oak Ridge Who?

scbballfreak

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a great game to watch. Both teams played well and the Bearettes pulled it out at the end 50 to 39. OR is tough, but the She Bears are a team to be reckoned with when they play as a "team". Oak Ridge looked frustrated at the end. Congratulations Bearettes.

Nah, Splain, I have to say that SCFreak's use of the word "monumental" is pretty fitting. I mean all year, all the talk has centered around O.R.'s girls. More than one person has said "this might be Coach Prudden's best team ever." They went out west and beat some of the top teams in the country. I think they were nationally ranked.

Sevier County, while everyone knew they were good, didn't get that kind of hype. For them to knock off the Lady Ridgers in the fashion that they did so ... I'm gonna allow "monumental."

GovMan

I don't recall any Oak Ridge fans posting hateful messages about Sevier County on CoachT.com. The victory by Sevier County is big because it gives them a home game on Saturday and it gives them a lot of momentum going into that Saturday Sectional contest.

Oak Ridge who? I bet Coach Prudden will ask the Lady Wildcats that same question in practice today. I hope the players respond by playing their hearts out Saturday.

Good Luck to both Sevier County and Oak Ridge. GO LADY WILDCATS! :)

CHSBBFAN, I have one question for you? If you have a daughter who has a chance to play college basketball, which Anderson County school would you send her to?

DingDingDing... Thats right Oak Ridge

Coach Prudden has a PROGRAM, this program does all of her recruiting for her. Best coaching, national competition, turning girls into young ladies,etc....

If you answer that question any other way then you are not being honest with yourself.

[Edited by belle on 3-7-03 11:51A]