sorry 7AA but 13AA will bring home the gold ball

3pointer

so far we have 6 smart posts and 2 slow (devilfanatic has both of the slow ones)

7AA yes, i know it was early in the year and i realize that dburg and briarcrest are good teams, dburg just went 1-9 against 13AA teams this year (also earlyseason)

midtn, no you gave a 'smart' post, i could find only Dyersburg as a common opponent. what i was trying to point out is that the 13AA teams handled Dyersburg very easily.

prov1 is talking about the bradford & gleason dynasties i believe for the west tn dominance, although they both are single A

chester split with Gibson this year and both have the toughest draw, 7aa got a great first round draw.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. 13AA does have something to prove because they sure haven't proven it like 7AA has over the past 10 or 15 years. Jackson Co. has won the last 3 state tourneys and I think Livingston won about 3 in the 90's. I'm not really a fan of 7AA or 13AA, but facts are facts. Middle TN is best. :D

"the adults on this thread would like to discuss the potential matchups

kEwL dOOd devilfanatic please go find your sandbox"

devilfanatic can be sent to the sandbox, click on IGNORE USER under his code name.

I personally like to use this board for info and a little fun, not to attack individuals, however their implication as a Jackson County fan and posts has left a lot to be desired. :D

I was the one being attacked by 3pointer he said the stuff about the sandbox, all this person has done in all his/her posts is put 7AA down. When i responded, i responded with facts, for example in the thread "AA Miss Basketball" he wrote that Katrina Beechboard and the Hall girl didn't play defense like the girl from westview does, and if you'll read my response it was factual, he is the child on here not i as i am an adult with children that act like him. Its one thing to root for your team but quite another to put down an individual player and someone he or she has probably not even seen play. And about the friday nite thing, well that i agree was a bit childish and for that i do apologize and will try to keep my posts that just pertain to the facts and support our district. I did get the answer right though!! :D:D

Guest unclecooopa

please enlighten me, for i am not well versed in the geographic breakdown of tennessee HS sports:

can you inform me and others who want to know, to which Districts do each of the teams in the AA bracket belong.

thanks