Parallel Squat

BigRed62

Come on now doug! i told you and grow both, our senior yr if either one of u can put me in the bush ill give you what was it $50 bucks? and that aint happening, cuz no double team no cheats and no injurys. So douglas im here for 2 more yrs and it aint happenin!!! lata man have a fun and careful spring break, ill be seeing you during the break in the field house.

A :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned the leg circuit at MTSU's speed school....it's a work out without weight but it's strength and endurance training all in four excerises on is a squat with the hands on the back of the head no weigts do that 20 times then alternating lunges 20 times then a step up exercise like on the end of a chair or something just jumping and alternating feet on the edge and then a squat jump just parellel squat with a jump when you come up the leg curcuit requires no weight what so ever you are just using your body weight hope I could be of some help holla

Guest 1uk1vol

Ask someone to show you the bigger, faster, stronger program. This program is designed to help sports related student athletes. Sounds like you are doing to much body building lifts.

We are on the BFS program and have been on that at Tullahoma as long as I have known. Thank you for that information, beacause that is a very excellent program, its just Doug we are talking about, lol no offense Doug, you know im juss messing, thanx for stopping by the other nite, maybe next time yall can stay longer. lata

A

How do you use ure legs. Unless your back leaves the bench, i don't see where the legs come into play. At my school we are not aloud to use our back. It will always add pounds to the bench but your not really making yourself stronger. I mean no offense by any of this. I really appreciate all tha recomendations. I hope some of this advice will help boost my squat. lol yall take it EZ.

By pushing up with your arms takes some of the weight away from what you are squating meaning you are just cheating yourself, I hope that if you do this that you enjoy cheating yourself-or just making your numbers look high on squat by using the two main body components(Legs AND Arms) when you should only use your legs.

Go Kees

-JCole

[Edited by JCole23 on 3-17-03 10:42P]