BEST FRESHMAN PLAYERS

neutralwarrior

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cait McMahan from heritage. Led K.I.L. in scoring this year. I don't know many people who can guard her 1 on 1. She is so strong physically. at the end of the regular season 121 assists and only 17 turnovers. Pretty good for a pt. guard. She is easily one of the best in the state. Summit came to watch her this year.

While I am sure Gleason's girls are really good,(I haven't seen them play) the group down at Loretto is tough. I have seen them play three times this year and they seemed to just get better and better.

At the college level, the freshman class at Freed-Hardeman University is something special to watch.

Cloudland is eat up with freshmen,their jvs went undefeated this year and this same group was undefeated in 7th and 8th grade last season.We lose all five starters, but you can believe you will be hearing some noise from this upcoming bunch. Not much playing time with the varsity this year,so it will take a while,but they will be great in a couple of years. Could make a little racket next year,exelent workers.

Here are the best Freshman players that I have seen this year. All of these girls played with the Varsity.

Cait McMahan- Heritage HS

Keke Steward- Oak Ridge HS

Jazmine Wright- Carter HS

Sarah Hemelrich (I think this is her name) - Bearden HS

Katie Jennings- Meigs Co. HS

There also is a young lady from Campbell Co. HS that is a Freshman but I dont remember her name. (Sorry)