Has Alcoa made a decision?

mhs

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never fear, Blue is here!! :) I got word today that Alcoa offered the job to the candidate from Kingsport Donyns Bennett, but he turned it down. Ron Gray was next on the list if im not mistaken. So it could be tommorow, or it could be the first of the week till we know for sure. Why apply for a job if you're going to turn it down? I know DB pays VERY well, and i'm guessing it has to do w/Alcoa's policy on teaching years. It's a shame we cant get a coach b/c we wont let him bring his years w/him :)

Thanks for the info. I agree why apply if you are not interested? Blount County is a good community and Alcoa is a class act in athletics and academics. His loss. Whoever takes this job is stepping into a gold mine with the sophomore class coming up! I hope you guys get a good one.

Guest AlcoaChamp

there having a Bored meeting tuesday about that, and the rumor is they are going to wave that so they can get ####. Offensive Cordnator ROn Gray which would be a perfect fit because Oak Ridge is nothig but a Bigger Alcoa.

reff, looking at the record the last 5 years doesn't say anything about the coaching ability of RON. The first two years OR won games with Adrian Porter at QB turning broken plays into big gains. Predictable "wing-T" offense and please answer this question...˜.What BIG games has he won?˜

He and his BOSS end up running off alot of the best players as they come up. Hope pig boy goes to Alcoa. oink oink! :(

i sure hope that he does too for the simple reason that he deserves to be a head coach, and who would want to be around the RATPACK that you are associated with? you people come on here and try to look real tough and so full of football knowledge, but all you do is make yourselves look like the RATS that you really are. if you are so great and know so much about coaching, RATWATCH, then why don't you coach? huh? I'll tell you why, b/c you don't know as much as you think you do!!!!!!

mcgayboy please don't scare me. You are such the real tuff guy... You didn't answer the most important question and since you are such an awesome coach what big games have been won with " MR.Can't get the play called in time with out a 5 yard delay of game?" Mr. know it all? :(