Sevier County Boys Coaching

scbballfreak

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you not agree that DAG would be an asset to any high school --it is great to see him back active on the sideline after a couple of years regulated to more or less a stat man

any other ast coaches or with ties to the IMAC that would be canidates for what should be an up and coming sevier co team

KEVIN B---- i am surprised that you have not made comment on the football thread addressing billy seals as inteirm football coach of the hurricanes -please comment on the football board

[Edited by redupset on 3-28-03 8:14A]

Dag is a quality, much to the disagreement of the father of one of his former players.

I don't know the guy who is the interim football coach, so what would I have to say?

Posted by redupset:

do you not agree that DAG would be an asset to any high school --it is great to see him back active on the sideline after a couple of years regulated to more or less a stat man

any other ast coaches or with ties to the IMAC that would be canidates for what should be an up and coming sevier co team

KEVIN B---- i am surprised that you have not made comment on the football thread addressing billy seals as inteirm football coach of the hurricanes -please comment on the football board

[Edited by redupset on 3-28-03 8:14A]

I know Ralph pretty well, and I did not know he had ties to any 6/9 or 6/7 players. They do not play AAU for him, nor do they play for Catholic, who Ralph has been getting players for the past few seasons. Actually, I don't know of any 6/9 players in the Knox area. Is he now bringing in players from overseas?????? Ralph is an outstanding coach who cares for the kids and for the game. I imagine Matt would leave Catholic to play for Sevier County if Ralph got the job. Sevier County and Gatlinberg Pittman b-ball has been on the downward slide since Pigeon Forge opened their High School. They lose 2-3 players every year that would have attended those schools in the past and that's a loss that they seem to be struggling with. I do know that SC is one of the highest paying school systems in the state....

• 2 weeks later...