Athletic Trainers That Deserve Credit

TNBballMan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it is great that so many people are giving credit to the guy from cookeville. They must have a really good trainer. Another great one would be Denise (dont know her last name) from Macon County. Awesome trainer, awesome person, but I only know her as Denise. I also have heard the doctors from UMC speak very highly of her.

At SCHS we have Allen Overby...Allen attends almost every home game...and travels with the teams to as many away games as he possibly can...for ALL sports, including cheerleading...He does so much for our school...and we do appreciate him...although... we give him a hard time...but that's just cause we love him!!!

HE DID WHAT HE DO!

All of the aforementioned athletic trainers are very good at what they do. Each deserves all the accolades that people wish to put on them, and I encourage more of that, with March being National Athletic Training Month (today is the last day, wish them all the best).

Over the weekend, Paul Good, Hendersonville High School, received the High School Athletic Trainer of the Year Award for the Southeast Athletic Trainers' Association (includes Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Lousiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee). Paul is excellent at the job he does, and is well respected in his profession.

He, along with a number of athletic trainers mentioned and not mentioned on this thread, are very good at their job and deserve a greater appreciation from their respective communities. Please take time to thank your athletic trainer for the job that they do for you and your school.