Lee Humphrey is MR.Basketball in AAA

REBELRON

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Lee! You are a true testimony to what hard work and commitment will bring. Thank you for letting us enjoy your success with you. Good luck at Florida and I assure you when you come to Thompson-Boling, I will be there wearing my Gator hat and doing the "chomp".

BJT

GO REBELS!!!!!

:D:o:(:(:rolleyes::o:):x;)

When I watched Tennessee's tenuous season wind down into disaster, one glaring thing I kept seeing ... no one could step up and shoot the three-ball.

I think, if I'm recruiting, I'm gonna find me somebody that can shoot it from the arc and beyond ... Bradshaw obviously is great ... no question about it ... but at just at 10 pts per game ... I wonder, is his forte' shooting? Surely there's someone else in this whole country who is going to be a definite outside threat. Hold it, there's one that was 30 minutes from campus and we passed on him !!!

Lee's average of 2 hrs per day put into working on basketball will not diminish in college ... it will probably increase. He'll only get better.

GovMan