who is tired of hearing about brentwood

Guest ludaman24

ludaman24, evidently, you have only posted 10 times, so you are either a lurker, or have not been on here long enough to have an opinion. You are not a plus member either, so until you pay membership fees, I don't think you have a say. This is a football board about high school football. This is what we post about, and Brentwood High or Academy is as good of a topic as any. :)

[Edited by Brandon100 on 4-6-03 7:27P]

Oui, je consens complet˜ment. Bien qu'ils ˜taient la bonne derni˜re saison et battent mes Diables Rouges, je ne peux pas porter pour entendre beaucoup plus du Bruins. Ils ont d˜truit un r˜ve dans essayer de cr˜er leur propre. Je ne peux pas les bl˜mer pour que mais j'˜prouve du ressentiment. Aimer l'hors, les gars! :):D

Guest ludaman24

brandon100 nobody asked you to give you a complement on my post and i dont care if u paid 210983dollars to get on here i just cant stand brentwood or academay they both get on my nerves and if u play on the team i dont like you either

and if i was a lurker and your not how do u kno i have posted on other threads and ive been on here for about 2 years now i jus got my named changed

Dude, Brandon, You do not have the right just b/c u paid 12 dollars to tell people what their opinion is, and whether or not they are entitled to. if he is tired of hearing about brentwood,good for him. nobody asked u to get on here and bash him b/c of it. its a message board, everybody is entitled to their own opinion. I gotta tell you, from the 2 posts i hav seen u in, i dont much care for you, or your posts. You need to think about what u say, and how it makes u look, before you say(or in this case, type) it.

OnlineAthlete, whether you care for me or not does not matter. Brentwood High or Academy is a respectable topic to post about, just as Oakland, Riverdale or any Region 4 team.

My posts make you think, and this is what CoachT is about on the message board. My threads always seem to get lots of posts. Evidently, I throw topics out that work. Folks either love me or hate me. It is ok. I enjoy this website more than any other website I have ever joined. No, my posts don't really matter when it comes down to it, just as your doesn't. I am sure Coach Rankin, Flatt, Pack, Rutledge, etc does not make decisions off what we write. Heck, they probably don't even come on here....just us "armchair quarterbacks". This is just a hobby. I don't take posts serious, and I would hope that you don't either. Just chill..... :o

Brentwood does deserve much praise for their season and honestly, there really hasn't been a ton of posts about them on CoachT considering that season. I'm from Franklin so I probably here the most about them and would have the best reason for being sick of Brentwood but even I can't honestly say that there has been too much talk about them. Whatever though, everyone is entitled to their opinion.