Who will be the top contender for the 4A state cha

Scuba7

i don't really care much for inflicting serious pain on another individual, unless they leave me no choice. but when i come down to alcoa in a couple weeks, we can go to a place of your choosing that has weights and have a little competition. i've got $100 that says i can out bench you; $100 that says i can out squat you; $100 that says i can out deadlift you; and $100 that says that you and your bother walk away peacefully after i jap slap the both of you on the forehead. :):D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My "bother" won't take to kindly to that fbwiz. We'll start printing the money. "Jap slapping" sounds serious, but my "bother" is more into pistol whuppin (for effect). He said we would have to meet after 5 o'clock. He don't get off from work until after 5 o'clock from Eddie's Auto in Knoxville. Now send your weight lifting funds to our "GO RED REBS" Booster Club, c/o STARSNBARS For President, Murvul, TN 37801. Go Rebs.

[Edited by STARSNBARS on 4-14-03 1:47A]

My "bother" ain't got nary a one. He and his wives like gummin (for effect) better. I have a full set. It's wonderful what you can buy with "funny money". Maybe we can print you some up and you can get your own playing field. As for "in the family" we don't know if we want to try the things those guys at the Burke-Toney restrooms were doing. Go Rebs.

[Edited by STARSNBARS on 4-14-03 2:01A]

o.k. you know this is just bs. dude, i don't know you or anything about you. heck, your probably a cool guy. i'm just fooling about and trying to get a rise out of people like you. no hard feelings. being serious, it will be interesting in 4a this yr. once again, i think 4a will be the strongest of all classifications. honestly, i think west has a good shot of winning the state this yr. it will probably come down to maryville, west, or maybe even k.central this yr. oh, i do think jeff will be even better this yr. heck, they might have a shot at winning the state. :D