Who will be the top contender for the 4A state cha

Scuba7

man, i wish i could have been on here when fbwiz was mouthing off. starsnbars, it's time for you to put your money where your words are. i've got four $100 bills right now saying i was not such a user, or you can meet me when i visit my wife's parents in alcoa, and i'll smack that sarcasm right out of you. man, you have got to be the dumbest person i have ever known, or maybe you just have some serious, serious issues. dude, do yourself and the world a favor--get some help! as for being a morristown west fan, ask trojanplayer. he knows me and can tell you when i graduated from west(i did attend jeff from k-9, though). needless to say, i like both programs.

[Edited by JPATS5 on 4-13-03 6:11P]

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, starsnbars, allow me to show you how dumb you are. there is no such thing as always. yeah, you would like to think maryville will always be good. wrong! for example, west has a very good program right now but that was not always been the case--try studying west's history. another example, jeff had a real good program in the 80s but not in the 90s, saving for the yrs 92&96. why am i wasting my time trying to explain anything to you? i mean you only have the understanding of a 10 yr old and that's giving you some slack. :rolleyes:

JPatFBWIZ-----Maybe Maryville will not always be this good, but for now this decade belongs to THE PROGRAM. Maryville will again reload and most of us reb fans are smart enough to know our kids will do the talking on the field, not threats, only results! I won't go out on a limb and say something stupid like "We will win it all, Fact"! By the why Mr. Thompson, how's that trophy case expansion going?

yeah, maryville thought they would take the state championship in basketball, too. yeah, right. a school about half the size of maryville (greeneville) came to mighty maryville and put a hurtin(leaving off the 'g' starsnbars) on them. my wife graduated from william blount in 94, and she said that the majority of maryville students, particularly the athletes, were snobs and very disrespectful--not a very classy school at all. however, that is her opinion. but let me tell you what i was able to observe about the great football community of maryville. when maryville played red bank (the yr riggs was a sr), the fans hollered obscene and vulgar comments at riggs all night. this was disgusting; frankly, after this, i lost any respect that i had for maryville's fans. they were so jealous of who he was and how good he was. let me tell you something starsnbars and all you other maryville fans, you have yet to produce an athlete in the likes of riggs and i doubt you ever will. :rolleyes:

fbwiz we don't care about producing athletes, only championships. We like TEAM goals. Now how old are you? Did you really graduate from Jeff County at 13? You know I may not be as smart as a fbwiz, but at least I can keep my stories straight on coacht. By the way, why would we be jealous of Riggs, he got shut down and put up his high school pads that night? fbwiz that makes about as much sense as you starting posts in the past that says you're "tired of hearing about Maryville". Another example of "logic" by JPATS5, known to many as fbwiz. I can cover any bet you want to make. We have a new high speed printer to use for just such emergencies. As for the "smackin" (leaving off the 'g' for effect fbwiz) let me know where and me and my brother will be right over sometime of the evenin'(leaving off the 'g' again) after he gets off from work. And don't you be layin'(leaving off the 'g' for the final time wiz) low either. fbwiz please send your tax deductible campaign donations to "GO RED REBS" Booster Club in care of STARSNBARS For President, Murvul, Tennessee 37801. We'll see that it's put to good use. Go Rebs.

[Edited by STARSNBARS on 4-13-03 9:30P]

I can't wait to see the Morristown West D in week 1 against the Cleveland offense. Cleveland could easily average 40+ points a game this season. The senoir class is loaded at the skill positions and on the line. Does West have many returning on offense this year? Should be a great early matchup, August 29th can't get here fast enough!

We were so jealous of Riggs. I was so jealous of how he was shut down by the Maryville defense. I was jealous of that block Carl Stewart put on Gerald Riggs.

I have heard that(snob) crap from the county schools for years.

As STARS said. "We care about GOLD FOOTBALLS at MHS" Not D1 players.

You are consumed with Morristown West and Maryville.

The Gold Balls are great but more than that the Maryville community cares about it's kids. My son got banged up this year and the great healing support structure went into high gear for him. The program is producing many fine young men who grow up and contribute to many different communities as well as this one. Mr. Riggs was treated with great respect for his perceived talent (Another Issue), so much respect I think he got a huge 64 yards that night on about 30 carries! Name another team who did that. To the Maryville˜s Red Swarm he was just another good running back, that˜s all. In the past five years Mr. Lively (Halls) and Mr. Milligan (Powell) were in my opinion much more dangerous and got more yards on the Maryville D than did Mr. Riggs. The kid from Cleveland is also a great back with speed that caused Maryville some concern, but as all know the Reb˜s adjusted and got the job done. This is the last time I will post back at this jpats-wizfb jerk, I will ignore his disrespecting of a first class program and his lack a trasy talk on this fine message board.

yeah, like i wanted to be candid about where and when i went to school in the beginning. look, i tell only what i want to tell, period. futhermore, anything i do is at a time of my choosing, not your's. i'm the master of my identity, not you or anyone else. you base your argument on fbwiz being from johnson city and attending etsu like myself. dude, that is weak. yes, i like to bs a bit on here, but i also like to be serious. why don't you go to that little site for finding classmates and look for my name, jack benny hance, in morristown west hs's role. then, go to www.etsu.edu and type my name in find people. i was born in dandridge tn, moved to jefferson city and then attended morr. west. now, having said that, i've said once and i'll say it again, maryville might finish 12-1 or 13-1, but they Will Not Beat Morristown West in the semi's if they meet this yr. :D

[Edited by JPATS5 on 4-14-03 1:38A]