Leading Scorers In State

dback33

Jared Price is a sophomore at McMinn Co. and this is just his first year of high school soccer. He just finished the season with 24 goals in a period of 14 games (that he has played in), he should most definately be regarded as a leading scorer in the state, go Jared, your my boy!

[Edited by Playdo on 4-29-03 7:33P]

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bivens from Sweetwarter is a sloppy player, all he has is a cut to his right foot, he has no left and plays with his back to the goal....He must score against weak teams, I played against him in indoor and he didn't impress me at all, if he tried his weak stuff on me, I would rip him easy

We have also played against Bivens and he did not pose a threat to us. He may have scored off of a really awful goal, but I have played against him. He is a decent player but I would not regard him as a state contender. Farragut is awesome and for that I commend you Morrow guy. Good Luck to everyone

You guys should lay off of Ryan Bivens. I know him and he may not be pretty but he gets the job done. I have seen these guys play club soccer with him Jarod Price and Jake Heath. They are good players who play hard all the time. Some guys on this board have played with them also and know what I'm talking about. Thats 3 guys off of one club team that have at least 17 goals. You could add these guys to the list Andy Slack, Andrew Kimbal,Pat Hinshaw and Nick Shaver who all played club soccer together at on time. But one thing you need to remember these guys are just Fr. and Soph. They will only get better.

The two guys from farragut are good... but they score most of thier goals against weaker teams. I watched them against Bearden and they did nothing... Doyle stole the show. But they both really good. But there is a guy in knoxville that goes by the name of "Vinny" that is an amazing goal scorer. He has over 2 goals this season.

You're partially correct in that Morrow and Britcher didn't score against Bearden but to say they get most of their goals against weaker teams is not exactly correct (even though EVERYBODY gets most of their goals against weaker teams). You may want to check out how they did against BGA, Blackman, Huntsville, Centennial (GA) and Chattahoochi, all of which are pretty decent teams.