New System

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the deal with all of this junk? coacht are you trying to make some money or what? this is crazy, i thought the intent of this page was for high school sports on the information and letting people know whats going on across the state. but whatever this is your website, do whatever but i don't think its a good idea at all, but what does my 2 cents count for right?

Wizard and fridge... I can appreciate what you are saying, but I can assure you Coach Thompson is not making money on this site! He is a full time teacher and if anything, this site has cost him money since its inception. He simply can't continue to pay the costs of this operation out of his pocket and it was either make these changes or close CoachT.com for good. You have a right to your opinion, but by allowing access for free to continue for sports that are in-season, you still get all the best of CoachT.com without costing you a dime! HOWEVER, if you really care about High School Sports in Tennessee... purchasing a $12.00 membership isn't that big of a deal.... and if you do so before August 1st, you'll get the PLUS membership for the first year at a $12.00 savings.

Well said ELA, I was just about to type a response also.

$12 a year is $1 per month or 3 cents a day. Surely it is worth it.

This site has built a great Tennessee High School Community and we have the privilege of getting to know and debate with people we would never normally meet.

CoachT has poured a lot of effort into this, I am honored to be able to help him recover some of the costs.

I'm sure that ya'll will want to join the plus members...you can talk about anything you want...go to any boards you want....

Even if you don't join...you still have more FREE access to information and news about Tennessee High School sports than on any other website...

I dont like this new system. It doesnt seem fair to have to pay to look at out-of-season sports message boards. But this is your site, so I guess you can do what you want.

It doesn't seem fair for coacht to have to lose money by trying to run this site, and he's trying to cut down on the free riders. If he were independently wealthy, I think he wouldn't have any problem leaving it the way it was...problem is, he's not.

There's a ton of expenses involved in running a site of this magnitude. I have no doubt his annual expenses run five figures. THAT is what doesn't seem fair to me.

If you want to add an image to a thread posting, you can use the "IMG" button and insert the website page providing the location of the image. You may be able to paste it directly to the board, but I don't know for sure.

If you are talking about the signature section at the bottom of each message or the avatars to the left and under the member name, you must go to your control panel and use the options to the bottom left. If you have any questions after playing around with your controls, you can send me a personal message and I will try to help you!

hey i paid twelve bucks like a week ago and it still hasnt switched me over to a plus member or anything when i log on...what do i have to do...i checked the pen pals website that it directed me too and the money has supposedly been deducted from my account so i would like to have the access that i am supposed to.