Division Ii Middle Region

FrankL

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, Chip and Wes in the same pressbox. That is a pair in the making. And God bless those at BGA who had to endure that version of Take Me Out to the Ballgame. Hope you protected that mic well, Wes. I might make it up there tomorrow afternoon...wait, there are games tomorrow, right?

Yes sir, it was a fun time today in the Dugan Field press box. :D Good baseball, good view, decent weather, even some lighthearted BGA-BA banter. Congratulations to Ryan and BGA for their wins...I was very impressed with the pitching of Nichting and Ridings, though I've seen both throw before. They were very strong, as were Heard for BA and Hawkins for MBA. The Eagles/Wildcats game tomorrow will be tremendous, and you can be sure the talk will be a-flying tomorrow between the Wildcat Radio Network and the trying-as-hard-as-he-can-to-be-impartial PA announcer. We'll see, my friends. :ph34r:

Also, props to MBA for a fine season. You guys are good enough to contend at state, and I'm sorry there were only 3 spots for 4 teams. Fine job, Big Red.

Everyone stop by Lipscomb tomorrow at 4:15 for some of the best baseball played all season in the state of Tennessee. Should be a thriller between Brentwood Academy and BGA. :D

Hey, after taking some serious abuse on this website for the season, I will say that it is good to see MBA BYE BYE...and BGA or BA BYE BYE. If you were in my shoes you would say the same...Don't get me wrong...all of the aforementioned are GREAT schools, but smack has been smack and FRHS stepped up....If anyone has character they would concede...I know it will be very tough to win the region, but to do what we have done is awesome.....FRHS is STILL a very good baseball team....when the marbles were on the table....FRHS took the marbles

Edited by frhsrules

Congrats to the Wildcats on the win, you were the better team yesterday. The Big Red had a good ride this year, just came up a little short at the end.

Good luck to all three Middle Region teams in Memphis. I hope one of you can bring the big trophy back home.