Columbia vs Oakland

untame

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

having seen these two teams play and against each other, i think the edge has to go to oakland, anybody in their order can have a good night and they got power(richardson,jones,watson) and speed(birkofer,hines,) all through their lineup. although, columbia has improver immensly since they played oakland, oakland's depth at pitching and all around is just too much.

I think it will be a very competitive game. But I think it hinges on how effective Gray is on the mound. Personally, I didn't think he looked sharp in the district tournament. Columbia has been stroking the ball, especially English. I want to take Columbia just to be different, but I think Oakland will prevail in a very competitive game.

How do you think this game will turn out? I have not seen columbia play this year but i do know this , they better be ready to play against a very tough team in Oakland , they will really be up for this one with the good showing they had in the district tournament.I wish the best of luck to columbia but they are going to have to play the game of their lives to beat Oakland.