COFFEE CO. 4 OAKLAND 3

daddyraider

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Lady Raiders! Don't let the sore losers from Oakland try to bring you down. Both sides should be proud of how their teams represented their schools, and the losers should look ahead to Soddy Daisy. They will have their hands full with them. Parents who try to start trouble by making up false accusations about Coffee County fans or any fans from the teams that beat theirs need to realize that the game is played by students not them. Some of Oaklands fans need to quit trying to live their dreams through their childrens playing ability. These parents should grow up and respect the game for what its worth. I dont even live in Coffee County or Murf. but I went to the game just to see great softball being played. I never once saw any birds being thrown or parents from Coffee County being rude to Oaklands fans. I am not partial to either school I just saw a great game, and now I'm reading lies about the good people from Manchester from what it sounds like adolescent sore losing parents from Oakland. Congratulations to the Lady Raiders and Coach Breeden for a good job and good luck against Cumberland County. Anyone know the game time and date? I want to be at this game also.

I would like to say how proud i am of Coffee County representing District 8. I a Lincoln County fan along with Coach Smith enjoyed a fantastic ballgame by both teams and the atmosphere was great. Im a big guy as Coach Breden is and could not believe how he beat the winning run home and then jumped up like he was Air Jordan. I am impressed. Hope Catalino and Turner are ok today and will be ready to go Friday. Again congragulations to all the girls.

Congratulations to the Lady Raiders--keep up the hard work. Did Falon and Krystle get hurt in the game, or did you mean they might be sore from pitching?

I see that Oakland plays Soddy Daisy in the sub-state. Who does Coffee Co. play on Friday and where?

Krystal got hit in the nose during warm ups and they think she might of broke her nose, and Falon got hurt when she slid into home for the winning run, i think she hurt her jaw, i hope that they are both alright today, Good Job and Congrats to Coffee Co! Coffee Plays Cumberland @ Coffee Friday night at 7 is what i was told!

I, too, saw the catching of the line drive by the first base coach. Nice grab, TopGun. SCTribe - Were you really at the game? If you are who I think you are I didn't see you. Way to go Lady Raiders! That was one of the best games I've ever seen. My hat's off to Coach Breeden and the entire team.

logo.jpg

Since the thread was locked about Coffee vs. Oakland I will post this information here. Let this remind everyone to be careful what you say on these message boards. A defamatory statement about a player, fan, or anyone else can and may be costly in time and money. Reputation is a big part of everyone's lives especially for the young players of athletics. A defamatory remark about a player can possibly black list them from being looked at by colleges costing them tens and possibly a hundred thousand dollars in potential scholarship earnings. Are you willing to take that chance?

Check the Link below....It is a very serious matter.

SportLaw

Edited by ERA

Guest Oakland

man, ERA i used to have respect for u, but you just shot that all away will a couple of posts. i mean there will always be deflamatory remarks as long as there is sport, it happens. and then notion that a deflamatory remark would cost a kid their collegiate career or money is a claim that is just absolutely ridiculous, i can now see why nobody wants to play coffee county, cuz SOME of their fans are about as bad as the oakland raiders