Morristown West

TrojanMan42

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is # 42 aka E-Man! I tell you how dem Trojans are going to be because along with #98 aka Peewee we are Captians in along with many other Captians were going to keep our team together straight to state. Even though we had many struggles this year with losing many players, doesnt mean were are lame. Our team is together we will be like a link of Trojans. No Barber or McCord is going to break that link. Enough said by me i am just Keepin it Trojan!!!!!!!!!!

If they go 3-1 or 4-0 through the first four games...hello Murfreesboro...else, it's another year of what could've been...

Obviously SportsScribe2003 thinks of me as only knowing about Rutledge...well, I am the resident expert on Rutledge but my knowledge expands far beyond Grainger County...

Unlike SportsScribe2003...whomever he/she/it is...

Edited by KevB1990

i wanna know who ya'll think will win thw mo west/cleveland game

west will either finsish 15-0 or 14-1 (depending on the outcome with jeff). if west doesn't work hard in the offseason, they finish 7-3 and make an early exit from the playoffs, like the 2nd round.